Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I am starting to get nervous!!

Last time I was on here I had talked about there being a possibility that I would do another IVF cycle in June, well that was cancelled, because I have a cyst on my Left ovary that had not gone away. I also only produced 5 eggs that month. Dr. A thought it would be better for my to wait another month so maybe the cyst would go away and for my ovaries to take a break. So we rescheduled it for July.

So, that cyst is still there on my Left side. I am going to see Dr. N on July 15th for an ultrasound to see if it needs to be drained. I have never had that done before. I hope it won't hurt to bad. Then we leave July 25th for St. Louis I have an ultrasound appointment with Dr. A Monday morning then I find out when I go back for my egg retrieval.

I have not really wanted to talk about this IVF cycle. I guess it is because I knew the worst is really possible and I don't know if I can do this again not only emotionally, but financially also. It is so expensive and my insurance does not cover anything. I just want it to work so much and I pray so much that God will give us a baby. I know I will be okay if it does not work, but I would be so much better If it did. I feel that the reason why Chris are going through this is to make us stronger as a couple and God has a reason for everything.

Well, tomorrow is the big day.... I start my meds. I will for sure keep you posted...


  1. Keeping you in my prayers good luck! Sending Baby Dust your way!

  2. Hey, girl -- I think of you guys every day and send a little prayer your way.